Health Exchanges Insurance
We offer free California health insurance quotes from all of the reputable insurance providers below and more.
Call today for immediate assistance and the lowest rates on health insurance.
Call 1-800-771-7758 for
Rapid Health Insurance Quote.
Representing the Leading Providers of Health Insurance!
Since the signing of the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), every Untied States citizen over the age of 26 is required to have Health Insurance. Navigating the Healthcare Marketplace can be time consuming and confusing for your first time.
Since the Healthcare process can be convoluted, we at SkyBlue Insurance want to assist you. We are an authorized representative for some of the leading Health Insurance carriers in the country.
We can help you find great coverage for:
- Prescription medications
- Ambulatory services
- Hospitalization services
- Emergency or urgent care
- Maternity and newborn care
- Rehabilitative services and equipment
- Mental health and substance abuse services, including counseling
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness care, including chronic-condition management
- Pediatric services (which must include dental and vision care for children)
There are some individuals who may be exempt from obtaining the required minimum Health Insurance.
These individuals include:
- Those below the minimum threshold for paying taxes
- Residents experience financial hardship
- Consumers who can’t afford coverage
- Incarcerated Residents
- Undocumented Immigrants
- Religious sects and divisions recognized by the IRS who have been opposed to receiving health benefits since 1956
- American Indian Tribes
We can ease the pressure you might feel by doing all of the hard work for you. When you contact us, we’ll find you the best low rates that suit your needs. We compare multiple Health Insurance options so you can easily see all of your options. If you are need of health insurance, contact us now at 1-800-771-7758 or request a rapid Health Insurance quote now. It’s that quick and easy!
If you’re a California resident, you have a special Health Insurance option to choose from. Some states purchase healthcare through the Affordable Care Act. Others have adopted their own marketplace. Covered California is the standard healthcare marketplace in the Golden State. Covered California has its own regulations and rules when buying Health Insurance. Visit our Covered California page for more information.
Health Savings Accounts
There is another Health Insurance option available for those who want to be in control of their how much money goes into their policy. SkyBlue Insurance has to ability to help individuals find the best options on Health Savings Accounts.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account that is funded by an individual’s income to be used for medical expenses. There are some benefits that come with Health Savings Accounts. Some of these advantages include:
- Health Savings Accounts are tax-deductible
- Funds in your account increase over time and are tax-exempt
- Tax-Free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
- HSA balances carry over after every year
- You may be eligible to invest your HSA similar to a 401K or IRA. You can add your HSA to your retirement fund. After you turn 65, you can withdraw funds from your HSA for any reason without penalty.
Our skilled SkyBlue Insurance agents are ready to help you find the security you need. Give us a call at 1-800-771-7558 to answer any questions you may have about Health Savings Accounts. If you’re ready to get started, request a Health Savings Account quote for free!